Our high schools are proud to report excellent results at the last provincial tests of the Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO).
Success rates :
- 91% : Grade 9 Mathematics – Academic
- 75% to 95% : Primary and Junior divisions, Reading, Writing and Mathematics
- 93% : Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Specialist High Skills Majors (HSM)
- Specialized Courses (OYAP, DCC)
Preparing for the Future
- Bilingualism: French curriculum and environment, English courses identical to those offered in English schools
- Access to the best universities and colleges
- To offer students a quality education in a Catholic and Francophone environment. We endeavour to shape citizens of the world, enriched by their Francophone culture and inspired by Christian values anchored in faith, hope and charity.
Offrir aux élèves une éducation de qualité dans un milieu de vie catholique et francophone et former des citoyens du monde, enrichis par leur culture francophone et inspirés par des vertus chrétiennes ancrées dans la foi, l’espérance et la charité.
Our schools are dynamic Christian communities
- All our French language Catholic schools offer a quality learning environment that provides students with strong support for them to take ownership of their Francophone culture and fully live their Catholic faith.
- Emphasis on social justice and cooperation
- Catholic religious courses
- Pastoral animation
- Integration of the symbols, knowledge, skills and values of the Catholic faith into everyday school life
- Prayers and religious celebrations